7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements
Just moved - great experience thus far. Super friendly and helpful finding the right place. Moving in has gone great with the staff being helpful and friendly. The place was in good shape also when I moved in.- B.M.
Great building, great location, great front desk staff! Really pleased with my experience :)- Phil H.
Hidden Gem of Rino. Don't tell anyone- Matt V.
Love our new maintenance guys Martin! I Always see him running around working harder each day for us!- Aly L.
Great management team. Megan, Jeanette, Jeremiah, Chanel and Dan CRUSH. They go way above and beyond in all regards. They've aligned food trucks for us, get us deals at local restaurants, respond quickly and promptly to service orders and the whole 9. Most importantly, they come through and do what's right when the unforeseen or unfortunate arises. Been a happy tenant for 2.5 years and this is the best property management I've seen at a residence in the Denver area. Keep it up City Gate!- Danny S.
Relocating cross country is stressful. It was my first moving out of NYC and finding an APT completely virtual/during COVID added to this but once I landed on City Gate, the process was a huge relief, especially with Jeannett's help. Any questions (silly ones too lets be honest) were answered ASAP even with the time difference. We're still getting used to our new home and its nice to know a team that actually cares is there to help.- Carmen O.
From the moment I toured the facility with Channel, I knew I wanted to live here. She helped me get the best studio for my budget and the process was easy. Jeannette, Channel, and Megan continue to go above and beyond to make sure the residents are happy and comfortable. Shoutout to the maintenance guys for getting things done promptly when requested. Jeremiah has been great at communicating the status of requests and even let me borrow their tool box for a car project I was working on.- Gillian G.
Chanel was so nice and knowledge about her apt. She knew the in and out about the complex and she made it very easy to browse.- Jessica W.